The IT and telecommunications infrastructure are the backbone of any organization. Your organization can only function if your IT infrastructure is working properly.
When an organization decides to move to a new office space and/or expanding their existing space, relocating their IT infrastructure could be challenging and stressful. Office relocation projects often have unexpected issues that arise causing setbacks and unanticipated events. However, if you engage BSC International for your IT relocation project we will develop a detailed plan to make the relocation successful and uneventful.
By working with BSC International you will benefit by:
- Provide an inventory of existing equipment
- Determine new equipment needs
- Determine optimal server room location and requirements
- Determine new phone requirements
- Determine power requirements
- Printer locations and requirements
- New computer and network hardware procurement at wholesale pricing
- We outline and document your vision of the new office space.
- We work with your lead staff, IT and/or architects to develop the optimal design
- Determine computer/printer requirements for new location/space
- Design and incorporate all phone, network data drops, cable (i.e. Verizon/Comcast) and power requirements for all your computers and printers including offices and other locations (i.e. conference rooms, labs, etc.) in the new office space.
- We address all Voice over IP Phone devices at the new office space.
- Address any perimeter access and Security Radio Frequency Cards [RF cards].
- BSC will incorporate that as part of the design if needed.
- Design and implement a secure independent and efficient wireless network. This is where BSC International is different. We provide for full coverage and make sure we mitigate collisions and interference.
- Will work to design your server room, as close as possible, to the ideal location within your new office space.
- Design for CCTV (security cameras) if required
- Manage vendor selection (i.e. preferred vendors, union vs non-union requirements) for Cabling Contractor
- Provide D-Size drawing of design (for construction crews)
- BSC will acquire, set-up and configure any new hardware and software needed.
- BSC will also setup your server room, install and configure all new equipment.